TELENOVELIŲ FORUMAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sveiki! Užsukote į geriausią ir šilčiausią telenovelių forumą Lietuvoje, todėl nieko nelauk ir registruokis;)

rodiklisrodiklis  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistruotisRegistruotis  PrisijungtiPrisijungti  

Awkward.

Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
Bianca
No me puede hacer la duena de tu vida
No me puede hacer la duena de tu vida
Bianca

Amžius : 27
Parašė : 1127
Prisijungė : 2009-12-16

Awkward. Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Awkward.   Awkward. I_icon_newest_replySk. 09 15, 2013 2:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The series is based around social outcast Jenna Hamilton who, after receiving a "carefrontation" letter, has a legitimate accident, though it appears as if she tried to commit suicide. By making changes and embracing her misfortune, she becomes well-known to her peers through her blog. After losing her virginity to the popular Matty McKibben, Jenna continues a secret relationship with him due to his embarrassment of her. Jenna later begins to develop a relationship with Matty's best friend, Jake Rosati. Jenna ends her relationship with Matty to be with Jake, and both eventually agree to not tell Jake about it. Jake falls in love with Jenna oblivious to her lingering feelings toward Matty and his best friend's feeling towards his girlfriend. Towards the end of the second season resident mean girl and Jenna's nemesis, Sadie, exposes the relationship to Jake who then breaks up with Jenna. Matty goes to Jenna's house to comfort her and they end up kissing. Jake, realizing he had made a mistake breaking up with Jenna, also goes to her house and witnesses the kiss. What then follows is a public fist fight between Matty and Jake later at school and their eventual make up and a decision to force Jenna to choose between them.

Starring

Ashley Rickards
Beau Mirchoff
Nikki DeLoach
Jillian Rose Reed
Brett Davern
Molly Tarlov
Desi Lydic
Jessica Lu
Greer Grammer

Atgal į viršų Go down

Awkward.